Prevent, protect, detect, monitor and respond to cyber threats affecting critical infrastructure
With the number of DDoS attacks resulting into an exponential rise in APTs, AVTs and SMTs apart from a wide complexity of these threats, especially in the GCC - organisations are focusing to build a comprehensive cyber security mechanism that will be using zero-day exploitation and SIEM scenarios to enhance preparedness. At the same time, ISO27001 implementation is being driven across the GCC, especially in the UAE where companies have been setting deadlines to achieve these standards by next year. An equally important aspect driving companies is to bridge the gap between OT and IT security to bring the level of robustness required in the ever-evolving cyber landscape and improve operational cyber resilience of organisations.
Discuss with the leading IT & cyber security heads in the region on how to evaluate cyber threats and find out cost-effective solutions for cyber security challenges while oil prices sit below US $40 per barrel at the 5th Edition of Cyber Security for Energy & Utilities Conference from 24–27 April 2016 at The Westin Golf Resort & Spa in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Key benefits of attending:
- Understand how SIEMS helps combine actionable cyber intelligence with real-time situational monitoring
- Determine how to protect against large-scale coordinated DDoS attacks
- Learn how to bridge the gap between IT & OT security with the successful implementation of ISO27001
- Discuss GSOC security modelling to combine security operations, monitoring and incident response
- Prepare to handle the zombie army
- Zero-day exploitation and scenarios of preparation to manage APTs, AVTs and SMTs
What's new for 2016?
- Extensive case studies on periodic vulnerability assessments
- Roundtables in smaller groups of 6-8 experts to discuss specific cyber security challenges
- The exclusive workshop on implementation of ISO27001 for all UAE based organisations
Who should attend?
- Heads of IT Security
- Heads of Data Management Centre
- Head of Network Security
- Heads of Planning, Governance & Risk Management
- CIO & CSO
- Application Infrastructure Managers
- Information Systems Analyst
- Smart Grid & DOF Advisors
- Heads of SCADA/ICS/DCS
- Process Control & Automation